Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:(1) Object to processing: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you that is processed on the basis of Art 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
(2) Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
(3) Right of access: You have both the right to obtain confirmation as to whether data concerning you is being processed and the right to obtain information and a copy of such data in accordance with the law.
(4) Right to rectification: You have the right to request the completion or rectification of (inaccurate) data concerning you.
(5) Right to erasure as well as right to restriction of processing: You have the right to have data concerning you deleted immediately or to have processing restricted in accordance with the legal provisions.
(6) Right to data portability: You have the right to receive data relating to you that has been provided to us by you in a common, structured and machine-readable format in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(7) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory or data protection authority, in particular in the EU Member State where you have your habitual residence or place of work as well as in the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
Vienna, on 03.03.2023
(last updated on 03.03.2023)